Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Potato Love

Print Friendly and PDF
In the last few years I have rediscovered the potato. I am almost always a 'baker' or 'roaster' of potatoes now. I received a nice bag full of little red skinned potatoes in Friday's SPUD box...and knew that they were going to be simply delicious roasted in a 350 degree oven with some roughly chopped red onion, some olive oil, salt, pepper, and sweet Paprika.

I roasted them this morning, as I was up extremely early, and while they were roasting, I cursed my earlier choice of breakfast food: oatmeal! The potatoes and onions made the whole apartment smell yummy, and I kept thinking how a couple of gently fried eggs on top, with a little bit of ketchup would have been delightful...
Good thing tomorrow morning will be here soon!

If you haven't had any potato love in awhile...what are you waiting for...
Leave me a comment, and tell me your favorite potato 'thang'...and don't forget to share the love!
CathyB

No comments:

Post a Comment