Monday, December 6, 2010

The NEW Weight Watchers PointsPlus System

Print Friendly and PDF As this witty tea towel suggests...some of us are more comfortable in the kitchen than others! As a lifetime member of Weight Watchers, I read an article in USA today regarding the launch of their new program with some interest.(Nov 29th-by Nancy Hellmich) It was entitled: Weight Watchers Knocks Off Points Plan: New system makes fruits, veggies free.I love the idea that the folks at Weight Watchers do all the nutritional investigating for me. You know how it is with food: Is butter better for you than olive oil? Is an avocado fattening, or high in vitamins, or both? Every day, there is a new study coming out with conclusions from a study done 10 years ago. How can you make sense of it all?
The article is great, you should read it. One of the perks of being a lifetime member, is that on my next weigh in, I receive all the new material on the new program for free. I am looking forward to seeing what it is all about.

If you have been trying unsuccessfully to lose a few pounds...now might be the time to give Weight Watchers a try. It really worked for me.

www.weightwatchers.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment