Monday, December 6, 2010

Whoops a Daisy!

Print Friendly and PDF This plunger should be a clue that I am having a bit of a crazy day in my kitchen, AND at my computer. For the first time since I started blogging, I wrote a food blog on my retail consulting blog! Just think...a struggling retailer turns to my incredibly well written and insightful blog for some advice...and what do they find?? A recipe for Asian style chicken soup with soba noodles! YIKES!! So, I don't feel confident enough with my computer skills to transfer it over...and I must say, it's a darn good blog post...so I am going to direct you where to find it. Please google cavernretailconsulting.blogspot.com and read all about the delicious soup I have been eating...

Whoops a Daisy...says it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment